- St. Thomas School of Law (J.D., Cum Laude, 2016)
- Dean’s Merit Scholarship Recipient based on academic performance
- St. Thomas Law Review, Comments Editor
- St. Thomas Moot Court, Vice President of Membership & National Competitor
- Miami-Dade Public Defender’s Office, Appellate Litigation Division, Certified Legal Intern
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, Division of Enforcement, Summer Honors Legal Intern
- U.S. Southern District of Florida, Judicial Intern for Judge Cecilia M. Altonaga
- 2016 Public Service Award, completion of over 350 pro bono hours
- Florida International University (B.B.A., Finance, Cum laude, 2013 & B.A., Political Science, Cum Laude, 2013)
Admitted to Practice:
- Florida, 2017
- Felix’s areas of practice include construction and commercial litigation matters primarily in state courts.
Professional and Civic Memberships:
- The Florida Bar
- American Bar Association
Background / Languages:
- Felix was born and raised in Miami, Florida. He was Of Counsel for David Swimmer, P.A., assisting in matters of construction litigation, including Florida’s construction lien and payment bond law. His background in construction supplements his practice. He previously worked in the accounting department of general contractor, Florida Lemark, where his responsibilities included overseeing company payroll and accounting related to project expenditures.
- Felix enjoys listening to classic rock and Motown oldies, cooking for family and friends, and spending time with his Doberman Pinscher, Travis.
- Fluent in Spanish.